Loving Masks Pre-Order
Laura's "Metropolis" and "Ed and Wanda's Flower Garden" are the perfect panoramic paintings for the pandemic.
Masks are designed in New York by Artist Laura Loving and manufactured in Minnesota by a wonderful dance wear company. Before the pandemic, this company was making dance wear for Broadway, NFL Cheerleaders, NBA Cheerleaders and beginning dancers all over America.
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable ear straps made of stretch fabric for comfort. Fits children and adults. Just remove rubber adjuster for XL fit.
- Metal Nose Bridge to contour the mask to the face.
- An interior pocket for optional filter.
- Masks are two layers of fabric. Both layers are a soft cotten blend jersey fabric that is breathable and comfortable. Fabric has stretch properties and shapes around the face.
- Masks are machine washable, reusable, and designed to last.
*NOTE - This mask is NOT intended for medical or healthcare workers, and should not be confused with N95 respirators or other personal protective equipment (PPE). No warranties, either express or implied, are being made that these face masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Video of my mask models all over the world! https://youtu.be/j5KNfyTqk-s